fbpx

small head 4

Home>>Curated Collections>>Arma Christi, Relics of the Instruments of Christ's Passion Collection

Arma Christi, Relics of the Instruments of Christ's Passion Collection

The Passion of Christ is the sum total of events that brought physical and spiritual suffering to Jesus Christ in the last days and hours of his earthly life. A special place among the Passion of Christ is occupied by the events that occurred after the Last Supper: His arrest, judgment, scourging and execution — the culminating moment of Christ's Passion. Relics of the Passion, also known as Arma Christi, are artefacts from the first century, preserved by the Catholic Church and venerated by Christians of all denominations.

New Arrival
1886 Documented reliquary with relics of the Shroud of Jesus Christ (Shroud of Turin)

1886 Documented reliquary with relics of the Shroud of Jesus Christ (Shroud of Turin)

A small, attractive glass-fronted brass reliquary monstrance is decorated by a papal miter with crossed keys and crystals housing a precious relic of the Shroud of Jesus Christ (the Shroud of Turin). A significant cloth relic is affixed to a ground of red silk surrounded by paperolle ornamentation and identified in Latin on manuscript cedula label as De Sindone D.N.J.C. (of the Shroud of Our Lord Jesus Christ).  On the back, behind the protective cap, the reliquary is certified by a seal of red Spanish wax bearing an imprint of the coat of arms of Monsignor Félix-Pierre Fruchaud (†), Archbishop of Limoges, France (1859 - 1871). The reliquary is accompanied by the original authentics document issued by Archbishop Fruchaud in 1866. Relics of the Holy Shroud of Christ were almost always direct papal gifts and rarely are accompanied by the original authentics documents. 

  • ID# 04-RSGAR-165
  • Size the reliquary is 7 inches (17.5 cm) tall
  • Age ca. 1866
  • Origin Limoges, France
  • Materials brass, glass, crystals, silk, paper, Spanish wax
  • Price (RESERVED)
  • Orthodox Cross

1838 documented silver reliquary monstrance with relics of the True Cross of Jesus Christ in original case

19th-century French cruciform  reliquary monstrance made of ebony wood decorated with solid silver finials and rays of light housing a glass-fronted silver theca with particles from the wood from the True Cross of Jesus ChristThe relics are displayed in a  glass-fronted removable theca placed in the center of the reliquary and identified in Latin as Verae Crucis ([from the] True Cross). The theca is secured by an undisturbed seal of red Spanish wax with an imprint of a coat of arms of Fr. Giovanni Pietro Augustoni O.E.S.A. (†1839), Titular Bishop of Porphyreon and and Sacristan of the Apostolic Palace (1829–1839). It comes with an original matching authetics documents issued and signed by Fr. Augustoni in 1838. The reliquary is housed in its original fitted leather-clad case.

  • ID# 45-RSSR-2
  • Size 18 inches (46 cm) tall
  • Age ca. 1838 dated
  • Origin Vatican
  • Materials ebony wood, silver, glass, silk, paper, Spanish wax, leather, wood.
  • Price Price upon request
  • Silver
  • Orthodox Cross

Spectacular silver reliquary theca with a relic of the True Cross of Jesus Christ

Spectacular large silver crystal-fronted reliquary decorated with opulent floral ornamentation housing significant relics of the wood from the True Cross. The sizable relics are arranged in a crucifix shape, affixed to the background of gold silk decorated with paperole and silver wire ornamentation and identified on a paper cedula label as Lingo + D.N.J.C.  ([of] the wood of the True Cross of Our Lord Jesus Christ). On the back, the theca is secured with a perfectly preserved seal of red Spanish wax bearing an imprint with a coat of arms of an unidentified Catholic Bishop. The reliquary comes housed in a period fitted silk-covered case.

  • ID# 279-RSCR-85
  • Size 16 x 11 cm (6 1/4 x 4 nches)
  • Age ca. 1820s
  • Origin Italy
  • Materials silver, crystal, paper, silk, Spanish wax
  • Price Price upon request
  • Silver
  • Orthodox Cross

1898 Reliquary with relics of the True Cross, the Shroud & the Vestment of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Small finely cast bronze Neo-Gothic style chapel-shaped reliquary with four glass panes containing three significant relics: of the True Cross, of the Shroud of Turin, and the Vestment of the Blessed Virgin Mary. The relics are affixed to a velvet-covered pyramid-shaped structure and identified in Latin on manuscript cedulae labels as Vera Crucis (the True Cross), De Sindone D.N.J.C. (of the Shroud of Our Lord Jesus Christ), and Ex Veste B.V. M. (of the Vestment of the Blessed Virgin Mary).  Under the removable dome of the reliquary held in place by two screws, the relics are certified by a seal of red Spanish wax bearing an imprint of the coat of arms of Fr. Henri Pelgé (†1911),  Bishop of Poitiers, France (1894 - 1911). There is a letter of provenance written in French is affixed to the bottom part of the reliquary reads as follows (translated): “Most holy relics of our Lord Jesus Christ and the Virgin Mary, sealed by Monsignor Pelgé, Bishop of Poitiers for the parish of Notre-Dame. Sealed in Poitiers on June 7, 1898.”

  • ID# 37-RSMIS-17
  • Size 3 1/3 inches (8.5 cm) tall
  • Age ca. 1898
  • Origin Poitiers, France
  • Materials bronze, glass, velvet, paper, silk, Spanish wax
  • Price SOLD!
  • Orthodox Cross

1867 Documented Reliquary with facsimile Relics of the Holy Nails of Jesus Christ

Finely-cast bronze French Gothic style reliquary cabinet containing three facsimile third-class touch relics of the Holy Nails of Jesus Christ. The nails are certified by the individual seals of red Spanish wax bearing an imprint of the Monastery of the Holy Cross of Jerusalem in Rome. The relics are identified in French on a fancy cedula label as Fac simile des Clous de la Vraie Croix (Facsimile of the Nails of the True Cross).

The reliquary cabinet contains the original matching authentics document stating the following:

We attest to each and every one reading the present document that the enclosed three iron nails fastened with red silk ribbons to the secure seals, were placed near the Sacred Nail, the very sacred relic with which Our Lord Jesus Christ was nailed to the cross, that We, the Cistercians preserved in the inner chapel of the urban Basilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem, and the nails were made artistically to be elaborate so that it may seem very similar to the original. This document is issued in Rome in our Monastery of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem on July 2, 1867.

The reliquary is suitable for private and public veneration. 

  • ID# 37-RSSR-2
  • Size 14 inches tall x 9 inches across x 6 1/2 inches deep (35 cm x 23 cm x 17 cm)
  • Age ca. 1867
  • Origin Rome, Italy
  • Materials Bronze, glass, velvet, silk, wax
  • Price Price upon request
  • Orthodox Cross

1870 Documented reliquary frame with facsimile relic of the Holy Nail of Jesus Christ

An attractive French glass-fronted frame of lacquered wood containing a facsimile third-class touch relic of the Holy Nail of Jesus Christ. The relic is certified by a seal of red Spanish wax bearing an imprint of the Monastery of the Holy Cross of Jerusalem in Rome

The reliquary frame contains an original matching authentics document stating the following:

We attest to each and every one reading the present document that the enclosed three iron nails fastened with red silk ribbons to the secure seals, were placed near the Sacred Nail, the very sacred relic with which Our Lord Jesus Christ was nailed to the cross, that We, the Cistercians preserved in the inner chapel of the urban Basilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem, and the nails were made artistically to be elaborate so that it may seem very similar to the original. This document is issued in Rome in our Monastery of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem on July 2, 1870.

In addition, the reliquary frame contains the following items:

  1. A cloth ribbon -  3rd class touch relic of the Column of Flagellation of Christ inscribed MISURA DELLA COLONNA DI CRISTO NRO SIGNORE ALLA QUALE FU FLAGELLATO (A Measure Of The Pillar Of Christ Our Lord At Which He Was Flagellated);
  2. A mother-of-pearl pilgrim's cross from the Holy Land;
  3. A dried up branch from an olive tree with a hand written label Olivier de Terre Sainte (Olive from the Holy Land);
  4. An engraving with a depiction of the relic of the Titlo from the Cross of Jesus housed in the Basilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem in Rome;
  5. An envelope with a pebble relic from the Sepulcher of Christ;
  6. Two envelopes with a pebble relic from the Column of Flagellation of Christ;
  7. An envelope with a pebble relic from the Grotto of Gethsemane.

The reliquary is suitable for private and public veneration. 

  • ID# 47-RSSR-15
  • Size Frame: 17 3/4 x 14 1/4 inches (45 x 36 cm)
  • Age ca. 1870
  • Origin Rome, Frame - Bordeaux, France
  • Materials wood, paper, glass, Spanish wax, silk, cloth
  • Price Price upon request
  • Orthodox Cross

Important reliquary theca with rare relics of the Manger of Child Jesus & Twelve Apostles

Large oval glass-fronted brass reliquary theca housing first-class relics of the Apostles centered around an extremely rare relic from the Manger of the Child Jesus. The relics are affixed to a red silk background decorated with elaborate gilt paperolle and silver wire ornamentation and identified in Latin on bi-color manuscript cedulae labels. The Precious relic of the Holy Crib is identified as De Cunis D.N.J.C. (of the Manger of Our Lord Jesus Christ). On the back, under the protective cap, the theca is secured with a perfectly preserved seal of red Spanish wax bearing an imprint of a coat of arms of Fr. Francesco Antonio Marcucci (†1798) Bishop of Montalto (1770–1798), Titular Patriarch of Constantinople (1781–1786), and Vicegerent of Rome (1774–1786). Fr. Francesco Antonio Marcucci himself was proclaimed to be Venerable in 2010 after Pope Benedict XVI ratified a decree celebrating his life of heroic Christian virtue.  

In addition to the Relic of the Manger of the Child Jesus, the reliquary contains relics of the following Apostles: Saint Peter; Saint Paul; Saint Andrew; Saint Bartholomew; Saint Jude Thaddeus; Saint James the Greater; Saint Thomas Didymus; Saint Simon; Saint Matthias; Saint James the Lesser; Saint Philip; Saint Barnabus; and Saint Matthew.

  • ID# 234-RSCR-5
  • Size 60 mm x 50 mm (2 x 2 1/3 inches)
  • Age ca. last quarter of the 18th century
  • Origin Italy
  • Materials silvered brass, glass, silk, silver, paper, Spanish wax
  • Price SOLD!
  • Orthodox Cross

1851 Spectacular French silver reliquary monstrance with relics of the True Cross of Jesus Christ

19th-century French large cruciform  reliquary monstrance made of  wood decorated with solid silver caps and center detail and housing a theca with particles from the wood from the True Cross of Jesus ChristThe substantial relics are displayed in a  crystal-fronted silver theca placed in the center of the reliquary. On its back, the theca is secured by an undisturbed seal of red Spanish wax with an imprint of a coat of arms of an unidentified Roman Catholic Cardinal. The base of the monstrance has a hallmarked solid-silver plaque with the following inscription in French:

"The oak from which this cross is made is contemporary with the birth of Christianity, it was found near Sombernon, a few years ago in a Roman aqueduct whose construction dates back to the conquest of Gaul, it owes its black color to its long stay underground. [dated] 1851."

  • ID# 43-RSSR-225
  • Size 24 1/2 inches (62 cm) tall
  • Age ca. 1851
  • Origin France
  • Materials wood, silver, crystal, silk, Spanish wax
  • Price Price upon request
  • Silver
  • Orthodox Cross

1914 French silver reliquary monstrance with relics of the True Cross of Jesus Christ

Large French cruciform reliquary monstrance made of laquered wood with a solid silver center cavity's framing housing a theca with particles from the wood from the True Cross of Jesus ChristThe relics are displayed inside of a double-crystal theca placed in the center of the reliquary and identified in Latin on a manuscript cedula label as Verae Crvsis (The True Cross). On its back, the cross is secured by an undisturbed seal of red Spanish wax with an imprint of a coat of arms of an unidentified Roman Catholic Cardinal. On the back, the base of the monstrance has a hidden compartment that reveals the original matching authentics documents issued by Cardinal Basilio Pompili (†1931), the Vicar General of Rome (1913–1931).

  • ID# 2-RSGA-15
  • Size 21 inches (54 cm) high
  • Age ca. 1914
  • Origin France / Vatican
  • Materials Wood, silver, glass, silk, Spanish wax
  • Price Price upon request
  • Silver
  • Orthodox Cross

Reliquary monstrance with 2 relics of the Passion - the True Cross & the Holy Shroud of Jesus Christ (Shroud of Turin)

Elegant 19th century Baroque reliquary monstrance of parcel gilt and whitewashed wood housing two significant relics of ​the Christ's Passion: of the wood from the True Cross and of the material from the Holy Shroud. The relics are displayed in a  grass-fronted cavity located in the center the monstrance and identified on a fancy-cut paper cedula label as  De Ligno + DN  (of the wood [from the True Cross] of Our Lord) and De Sindone DN (of the Shroud of Our Lord). On the back, the cavity is secured by four seals of red wax with a perfectly preserved imprint of a coat of arms of Fr. Giovanni Francesco Capelletti (†1831), Bishop of Ascoli Piceno (1806-1831). Fit for a for public veneration.

  • ID# 147-RSCR-25
  • Size 12 1/2 in (32 cm) high
  • Age ca. first third of the 19th century
  • Origin Italy
  • Materials gilt wood
  • Price Price upon request
  • Orthodox Cross

Spectacular French silver reliquary monstrance with relics of the True Cross of Jesus Christ

19th-century French cruciform  reliquary monstrance made of ebony wood decorated with hallmarked solid silver fleur-de-lis finials and housing a theca with particles from the wood from the True Cross of Jesus ChristThe relics are displayed in a  glass-fronted removable theca placed in the center of the reliquary and surrounded by a cruciform micromosaic depicting the Instruments of Passion (Arma Christi). The theca is secured by an undisturbed seal of red Spanish wax with an imprint of a coat of arms of the Order of Friars Minor.

  • ID# 44-RSSR-2
  • Size 17 1/2 inches (44 cm) high
  • Age ca. 19th century
  • Origin France
  • Materials ebony wood, silver, tessera, glass, Spanish wax
  • Price Price upon request
  • Silver
  • Orthodox Cross
New Arrival
1866 French reliquary with relics of the True Cross of Jesus Christ

1866 French reliquary with relics of the True Cross of Jesus Christ

A historically important large round glass-fronted silver pendant reliquary theca housing precious relics of the Wood from the True Cross of Jesus Christ. The precious relics are displayed in a cruciform shape on the ground of collaged paper surrounded by thick gilt silver wire ornamentation and identified in Latin on a manuscript cedula label as Lionum Sanctissimae Crucis Domini Nostri Jesu Christi (Of the Most Holy Wood from the Cross of Our Lord Jesus Christ).  On the back, under a protective cap of silvered brass, the reliquary is secured with a seal of red Spanish wax bearing an imprint with a coat of arms of Monsignor Joseph Fesch (†1839), Archbishop of Lyon (1802–1839), Cardinal-Priest of Santa Maria della Vittoria (1803–1822), Cardinal-Priest of San Lorenzo in Lucina (1822–1839), Sovereign Prince, and the maternal half-uncle of the Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte. 

The following original letter of testimony is attached to the inside surface of the protective cap:

"I the undersigned declare that the present Relic of the wood of the Holy Cross is authentic by the seal to be exposed for the need of veneration of the faithful. Lyon May 3, 1866. Chapocheau, Guardian of the relics". 

  • ID# 03-RSGA-12
  • Size 55 mm (2 1/4 inches) in diameter
  • Age ca. 1820's
  • Origin Lyon, France
  • Materials silver, silvered brass, glass, paper, silk, Spanish wax
  • Price SOLD!
  • Silver
  • Orthodox Cross

Monstrance reliquary with relic of the True Cross of Jesus Christ

Elaborate Baroque 18th-century monstrance of gilt wood with crossed Arma Christi surmounted by carved wooden canopy containing oval silver glass-fronted theca housing relic of the Passion of Jesus Christ: particles of the Wood from the True Cross. The relics are mounted in cruciform shape on a background of red silk and surrounded by gold burst and twisted silver wire decoration. They are identified on elaborately cut out paper cedula label as Ex Lingo SS-mae Crucis D.N.J.C. (From the wood of the Most Precious Cross of Our Lord Jesus Christ). The theca is authenticated on the back with perfectly preserved red wax seal of Francesco Gaetano Incontri (†1781), the Archbishop of Florence (p. 1741-1781). 

  • ID# 122-LCD-12
  • Size Monstrance: 42 x 17 cm
  • Age ca. third quarter of the 18th century, Italy
  • Materials gilt wood monstrance and silver theca
  • Price Price upon request
  • Silver
  • Orthodox Cross

Reliquary Monstrance with relic from the Titulus Crucis (INRI) of the True Cross of Jesus

Small Baroque reliquary monstrance made of wood with silvered front housing inside of a glass-fronted compartment a significant ex Titulus Crucis (from the Inscription board on the True Cross) relic of Christ's Passion The precious relic is affixed to a background of red silk decorated with gilt paperolle and identified on a fancy-cut manuscript cedula as Tabula Titul[i] Crucis DNJC (From the Titulus tablet of the Cross of Our Lord Jesus Christ). On the back, the relic is secured with a crisscrossed silk cord held in place by four perfectly preserved seals of red Spanish wax each with an imprint of a coat of arms of Fr. Antonio Martini (†1809), Archbishop of Florence (1781-1809).  

  • ID# 41-RSCRM-7
  • Size Reliquary is 7 1/2 in (19 cm) high
  • Age ca. 1800
  • Origin Florence, Italy
  • Price Price upon request
  • Silver
  • Orthodox Cross

1919 documented reliquary with relics of the True Cross of Jesus Christ

An oval crystal-fronted silver pendant reliquary theca housing precious relics of the Wood from the True Cross of Jesus Christ. The sizable relics are displayed in a cruciform shape on the ground of red silk surrounded by gilt paperolle and silver wire ornamentation and identified in Latin on a typeset cedula label as De Ligno Crucis D.N.J.C. (Of the Wood from the Cross of Our Lord Jesus Christ).  On the back, under a protective cap, the reliquary is secured with a seal of red Spanish wax bearing an imprint with a coat of arms of Monsignor St. Guido Maria Conforti (†1931), Bishop of Parma (1907-1931), who himself was canonized as a Saint in 2011 by Pope John Paul II on account of his life of heroic virtue. The relic is accompanied by the original matching authentics document issued by Monsignor Conforti in 1919.

  • ID# 282-RSCR-7
  • Size 33 x 28 mm
  • Age ca. 1919
  • Origin Parma, Italy
  • Materials Silver, crystal, silk, paper, Spanish wax
  • Price Price upon request
  • Silver
  • Orthodox Cross

Documented reliquary with relics of the True Cross of Jesus Christ

Substantial oval glass-fronted silvered metal reliquary theca housing relics from the Holy Wood of the True Cross of Jesus Christ. The relics are affixed to a red silk background in a cruciform shape and identified on a paper cedula in the upper part as D.N.J.C. (Domini Nostri Jesus Christi  - Our Lord Jesus Christ)On the back, under the protective cap, the theca is protected by a seal of red wax with a clear imprint of a coat of arms of fr. Giovanni Tommaso Neuschel (†) in the capacity of Bishop of Parma (1843 - 1852)The reliquary is accompanied by a matching authentics document issued and signed by fr. Neuschel in 1845. 

  • ID# 15-RSMB-125
  • Size 46 x 36 mm
  • Age ca. 1845
  • Origin Parma, Italy
  • Price $5,750
  • Orthodox Cross

1818 Documented reliquary with relics of Christ's Passion (Arma Christi)

Oval glass-fronted  silvered brass pendant reliquary theca housing five relics of the Instruments of Passion of Jesus ChristRelics are affixed to the red silk ground surrounded by silver wire and gilt paperolle ornamentation and identified in Latin on manuscript cedulae labels as Ex Col. Flagell. / Ex Fune / Ex Spongia / Ex Sepulcro / Ex Arundine / D.N.J.C. (Of the Column of Flaggellation / of the Holy Rope / of the Holy Sponge / of the Holy Tomb / of the Holy Cane / of Our Lord Jesus Christ). On the back, under a protective cap, the theca is secured with a perfectly preserved seal of red Spanish wax bearing an imprint of a coat of arms of Monsignor Giulio Maria della Somaglia (†1830), Cardinal-Priest of Santa Sabina (mother church of the Dominican order), Papal Vicar General (1795-1818), and Prefect of the Congregation of Sacred Rites. The theca is accompanied by an original matching authentics documents issued and signed by Monsignor Giulio Maria della Somaglia in 1818. 

  • ID# 241-RSCR-9
  • Size 47 x 44 mm
  • Age ca. 1818
  • Origin Vatican
  • Materials brass, glass, silk, paper, Spanish wax
  • Price Price upon request
  • Orthodox Cross

Attractive 19th Century Reliquary with relics of the Christ's Passion, Sepulture of Mary and Selected Saints

Attractive multiple relic reliquary, centered on the Holy Sepulchre and the Manger of Our Lord. Mounted against a red silk background, ornamented with gold and silver devices, and housed in a sealed, cast bronze reliquary theca further decorated with an inner ring of silver braid.

  • ID# 64-DDR-6
  • Age ca. 19th century
  • Price $2,750
  • Orthodox Cross

1757 documented touch relic of the Holy Lance of Jesus Christ - the Spear of Destiny

Incredibly rare touch relic made from the silver object that touched the most powerful and mysterious Passion relic - The Holy Spear of Jesus also known as the True LanceThe reliquary is affixed to the original  authentics document dated 1757 and issued and hand-signed by Fr. Nicola Manciforte (†1762), Bishop of Ancona. 

The document written in Latin translates as:

"...that this silver tip of a Lance, tied to this [letter] with a ribbon of red color, and secured with a small Seal of ours impressed in Spanish Wax, touched the Very Sacred Point of the Lance with which the Side of the Savior was pierced while he was hanging on the Cross; that it exists amongst the rest of the quite famous Relics, by the possession of which our Church was distinguished as the Cathedral of St. Cyriacus; and that it rouses and fosters the piety of the Faithful wondrously well, and draws them to itself...."

The Holy Spear is also known as the Holy Lance is the name of the very spear that had pierced Christ’s side when he hanged on the cross. The first person to refer to this as the Holy Spear was pilgrim Antoninus of Piacenza in 570 AD. While describing the holy places of Jerusalem, he said that in the Basilica of Mount Zion, there was the crown of thorns which Our Lord was crowned and the spear which was used to strike Him in the side. It was rediscovered by the European army of the First Crusade in the city of Antioch on June 15th, 1098, but eventually ended up in the treasury of Constantinople. It is documented that the holy relic of the True Lance passed through Ancona (an Italian city on the Adriatic side of the Peninsula), in 1492 on its way from Bayezid II the Turkish Sultan (whose father obtained it in 1451 during the conquest of Constantinople) to Pope Innocent VIII by the hand of Pierre d'Abusson, Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes. The Pope placed it in the Treasury of the old St. Peter's Basilica in Rome with the volto santo, where it is held in great veneration. It is now in one of the great piers of the present St. Peter's Cathedral and in front of it, over the image of Longinus is inscribed "The Spear of Longinus, which Innocent VIII, the Chief Pointif received from Bayezid Sultan of the Turks; Urban VIII transferred it to a decorated shrine rasing an image and erecting the shrine beneath." (see for more information: Relics from the Crucifixion: Where They Went and How They Got There. By J. Charles Wall.)

Since there are no records of the Cathedral of Ancona retaining a part of the True Lance when it was passing through the town on its way to Rome, it is believed that the offered relic was obtained by melting a larger silver object that touched the tip of the True Lance in 1492. A number of analogous documented reliquaries are known, but their number is extremely small and they are in very high demand because of the impossibility of making new touch relics from the True Lance held in the Vatican after it was transferred to the pier of St. Peter's basilica in the 17th century.

  • ID# 186-RSCR-8
  • Size 25 x 8 mm
  • Age ca. 1757
  • Origin Ancona, Italy
  • Materials silver, silk, Spanish wax
  • Price Price upon request
  • Silver
  • Orthodox Cross

Large theca with relics of the Holy Sepulcher of Christ, St. Lucia, St. Apollonia, St. Mary Magdalene de' Pazzi & St. Margaret of Castello

Large glass-fronted gilt brass reliquary theca housing an Arma Christi pebble relic of the Holy Sepulchre of Christ surrounded by relics of 4 female Catholic Saints: the first-class ex ossibus (of the bone) relic of St. Lucia of Syracuse, the first-class ex ossibus (of the bone) relic of Saint Apollonia, the second-class ex linteo (of the cloth) relic of Saint Mary Magdalene de' Pazzi, and the second-class pre-canonization ex veste (of the vestments) relic of St. Margaret of Città di Castello. The relics are affixed to a red silk background decorated with silver wire ornamentation and identified on manuscript cedulae labels. On the back, the theca is secured with a perfectly-preserved seal of red Spanish wax bearing an imprint of a coat of arms of an unidentified Italian Roman Catholic Bishop.

  • ID# 276-20-RSCR-12
  • Size 75 x 65 mm (3 x 2 1/2 inches)
  • Age ca. 19th century
  • Origin Italy
  • Materials brass, glass, silk, paper, Spanish wax
  • Price $700

The web site showing only a sample of our entire inventory, if you don't see what you are looking for, please contact us.

guarantee seal

Learn about our Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee and No Questions Asked 30-day return policy.

logo stacked sm

Level 60 Trading Co,, LLC

1089 Commonwealth Ave #314,

Boston, MA 02215, USA

Tel: (+1) 786-206-9894

Our local time is

SAVE 5% from your first purchase when you subscribe to receive our infrequent mailings with updates on new arrivals, exclusive offers, and fascinating stories on relevant subjects. 

Interested in
Please wait