fbpx

small head 4

Home>>Curated Collections>>The True Cross of Jesus Christ Collection

The True Cross of Jesus Christ Collection

The True Cross is the name for physical remnants which, by the Church tradition, are believed to originate from the Cross upon which Jesus was crucified. The Empress Helena, mother of Constantine I, the first Christian Emperor of Rome, travelled to the Holy Land in 326–28, where she discovered the hiding place of three crosses that were believed to be used at the crucifixion of Jesus and of two thieves, St. Dismas and Gestas, executed with him, and a miracle revealed her which of the three was the True Cross. Fragments of the Cross were broken up, and the pieces were widely distributed; in 348, in one of his Catecheses, Cyril of Jerusalem remarked that the "whole earth is full of the relics of the Cross of Christ." Most of the very small relics of the True Cross in Europe came from Constantinople after the city was captured and sacked in 1204 during the Fourth Crusade. They were carved up by the present bishops and divided with other very Precious Relics among the knights; who, after their return to the homeland, donated them to churches and monasteries. Relics of the True Cross are considered to be the most important Relics of the Christiandom and are highly venerated by all Christian denominations. 

1838 documented silver reliquary monstrance with relics of the True Cross of Jesus Christ in original case

19th-century French cruciform  reliquary monstrance made of ebony wood decorated with solid silver finials and rays of light housing a glass-fronted silver theca with particles from the wood from the True Cross of Jesus ChristThe relics are displayed in a  glass-fronted removable theca placed in the center of the reliquary and identified in Latin as Verae Crucis ([from the] True Cross). The theca is secured by an undisturbed seal of red Spanish wax with an imprint of a coat of arms of Fr. Giovanni Pietro Augustoni O.E.S.A. (†1839), Titular Bishop of Porphyreon and and Sacristan of the Apostolic Palace (1829–1839). It comes with an original matching authetics documents issued and signed by Fr. Augustoni in 1838. The reliquary is housed in its original fitted leather-clad case.

  • ID# 45-RSSR-2
  • Size 18 inches (46 cm) tall
  • Age ca. 1838 dated
  • Origin Vatican
  • Materials ebony wood, silver, glass, silk, paper, Spanish wax, leather, wood.
  • Price Price upon request
  • Silver
  • Orthodox Cross

Spectacular silver reliquary theca with a relic of the True Cross of Jesus Christ

Spectacular large silver crystal-fronted reliquary decorated with opulent floral ornamentation housing significant relics of the wood from the True Cross. The sizable relics are arranged in a crucifix shape, affixed to the background of gold silk decorated with paperole and silver wire ornamentation and identified on a paper cedula label as Lingo + D.N.J.C.  ([of] the wood of the True Cross of Our Lord Jesus Christ). On the back, the theca is secured with a perfectly preserved seal of red Spanish wax bearing an imprint with a coat of arms of an unidentified Catholic Bishop. The reliquary comes housed in a period fitted silk-covered case.

  • ID# 279-RSCR-85
  • Size 16 x 11 cm (6 1/4 x 4 nches)
  • Age ca. 1820s
  • Origin Italy
  • Materials silver, crystal, paper, silk, Spanish wax
  • Price Price upon request
  • Silver
  • Orthodox Cross

Important reliquary with large relics of the True Cross of Jesus Christ

Opulent 18th-century Baroque reliquary monstrance of giltwood decorated with Arma Christi (Instruments of Passion) and housing very large and important relics from the wood from the True Cross of Jesus ChristThe relics are displayed in a  glass-fronted cruciform cavity located in the center of the monstrance and identified on a paper cedula label as  De Ligno S. Crucis DNJC  (of the wood from the Holy Cross of Our Lord Jesus Christ). On the back, the cavity is secured by four seals of red wax with a perfectly preserved imprint of a coat of arms of Antonio Paganini, Vicar General to Giuseppe Saporiti (+1767), Archbishop of Genoa (1746-1767). Fit for public veneration.

  • ID# 189-RSCR-18
  • Size Reliquary is 37 cm (14 1/2 in) high
  • Age ca. Mid-18th century
  • Origin Italy
  • Materials Gilt wood
  • Price SOLD!
  • Orthodox Cross

Reliquary with relic from the Titulus Crucis (INRI) of the True Cross of Jesus

Spectacular 18th-century Baroque silver reliquary decorated with silver filigree wire ornamentation and housing under a plate of thick rock crystal significant ex Titulus Crucis  (from the Inscription board on the True Cross) relic of Christ's Passion.  The substantial relic measuring approximately 7 x 5 mm is affixed to a silk background decorated with paperolle and identified on a fancy-cut manuscript cedula as De Tabula Tituli Crucis DN [JC[ (From the Titulus tablet of the Cross of Our Lord Jesus Christ). On the back, over another plate of rock crystal, the relic is secured with a perfectly preserved seal of red Spanish wax bearing an imprint of a coat of arms of Fr. Giuseppe Mancini (†1855), Archbishop of Siena (1824-1855).  The seal is a later re-certification in place of a lost original 18th-century authentics. 

  • ID# 180-RSCR-24
  • Size 195 x 111 mm (7 3/4 x 4 1/4 in)
  • Age ca. 18th century
  • Origin Siena, Italy
  • Materials silver
  • Price Price upon request
  • Silver
  • Orthodox Cross

1898 Reliquary with relics of the True Cross, the Shroud & the Vestment of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Small finely cast bronze Neo-Gothic style chapel-shaped reliquary with four glass panes containing three significant relics: of the True Cross, of the Shroud of Turin, and the Vestment of the Blessed Virgin Mary. The relics are affixed to a velvet-covered pyramid-shaped structure and identified in Latin on manuscript cedulae labels as Vera Crucis (the True Cross), De Sindone D.N.J.C. (of the Shroud of Our Lord Jesus Christ), and Ex Veste B.V. M. (of the Vestment of the Blessed Virgin Mary).  Under the removable dome of the reliquary held in place by two screws, the relics are certified by a seal of red Spanish wax bearing an imprint of the coat of arms of Fr. Henri Pelgé (†1911),  Bishop of Poitiers, France (1894 - 1911). There is a letter of provenance written in French is affixed to the bottom part of the reliquary reads as follows (translated): “Most holy relics of our Lord Jesus Christ and the Virgin Mary, sealed by Monsignor Pelgé, Bishop of Poitiers for the parish of Notre-Dame. Sealed in Poitiers on June 7, 1898.”

  • ID# 37-RSMIS-17
  • Size 3 1/3 inches (8.5 cm) tall
  • Age ca. 1898
  • Origin Poitiers, France
  • Materials bronze, glass, velvet, paper, silk, Spanish wax
  • Price SOLD!
  • Orthodox Cross

1870 Documented reliquary frame with facsimile relic of the Holy Nail of Jesus Christ

An attractive French glass-fronted frame of lacquered wood containing a facsimile third-class touch relic of the Holy Nail of Jesus Christ. The relic is certified by a seal of red Spanish wax bearing an imprint of the Monastery of the Holy Cross of Jerusalem in Rome

The reliquary frame contains an original matching authentics document stating the following:

We attest to each and every one reading the present document that the enclosed three iron nails fastened with red silk ribbons to the secure seals, were placed near the Sacred Nail, the very sacred relic with which Our Lord Jesus Christ was nailed to the cross, that We, the Cistercians preserved in the inner chapel of the urban Basilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem, and the nails were made artistically to be elaborate so that it may seem very similar to the original. This document is issued in Rome in our Monastery of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem on July 2, 1870.

In addition, the reliquary frame contains the following items:

  1. A cloth ribbon -  3rd class touch relic of the Column of Flagellation of Christ inscribed MISURA DELLA COLONNA DI CRISTO NRO SIGNORE ALLA QUALE FU FLAGELLATO (A Measure Of The Pillar Of Christ Our Lord At Which He Was Flagellated);
  2. A mother-of-pearl pilgrim's cross from the Holy Land;
  3. A dried up branch from an olive tree with a hand written label Olivier de Terre Sainte (Olive from the Holy Land);
  4. An engraving with a depiction of the relic of the Titlo from the Cross of Jesus housed in the Basilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem in Rome;
  5. An envelope with a pebble relic from the Sepulcher of Christ;
  6. Two envelopes with a pebble relic from the Column of Flagellation of Christ;
  7. An envelope with a pebble relic from the Grotto of Gethsemane.

The reliquary is suitable for private and public veneration. 

  • ID# 47-RSSR-15
  • Size Frame: 17 3/4 x 14 1/4 inches (45 x 36 cm)
  • Age ca. 1870
  • Origin Rome, Frame - Bordeaux, France
  • Materials wood, paper, glass, Spanish wax, silk, cloth
  • Price Price upon request
  • Orthodox Cross

Spectacular reliquary with relics of the True Cross of Jesus Christ in case

Spectacular and important 18th-century large cruciform silver reliquary theca decorated with intricate floral filigree ornamentation housing unusually large particle relics of the wood from the True Cross of Jesus Christ. The precious relics are displayed in a cruciform shape and identified in Latin as D.N.J.C. (Our Lord Jesus [Christ]).  On the back, the reliquary is secured with a seal of red Spanish wax bearing an imprint with a coat of arms of an unidentified Roman Catholic Bishop. The reliquary is accompanied by a silk-lined case of gilt-tooled Florentine leather. 

  • ID# 278-RSCR-95
  • Size 180 x 115 mm (7 x 5 inches)
  • Age ca. 19th century
  • Origin Italy
  • Materials Reliquary: silver, silk, Spanish wax; Case: leather, silk, paper
  • Price SOLD!
  • Silver
  • Orthodox Cross

Reliquary monstrance with 2 relics of the Passion - the True Cross & the Holy Shroud of Jesus Christ (Shroud of Turin)

Elegant 19th century Baroque reliquary monstrance of parcel gilt and whitewashed wood housing two significant relics of ​the Christ's Passion: of the wood from the True Cross and of the material from the Holy Shroud. The relics are displayed in a  grass-fronted cavity located in the center the monstrance and identified on a fancy-cut paper cedula label as  De Ligno + DN  (of the wood [from the True Cross] of Our Lord) and De Sindone DN (of the Shroud of Our Lord). On the back, the cavity is secured by four seals of red wax with a perfectly preserved imprint of a coat of arms of Fr. Giovanni Francesco Capelletti (†1831), Bishop of Ascoli Piceno (1806-1831). Fit for a for public veneration.

  • ID# 147-RSCR-25
  • Size 12 1/2 in (32 cm) high
  • Age ca. first third of the 19th century
  • Origin Italy
  • Materials gilt wood
  • Price Price upon request
  • Orthodox Cross

1851 Spectacular French silver reliquary monstrance with relics of the True Cross of Jesus Christ

19th-century French large cruciform  reliquary monstrance made of  wood decorated with solid silver caps and center detail and housing a theca with particles from the wood from the True Cross of Jesus ChristThe substantial relics are displayed in a  crystal-fronted silver theca placed in the center of the reliquary. On its back, the theca is secured by an undisturbed seal of red Spanish wax with an imprint of a coat of arms of an unidentified Roman Catholic Cardinal. The base of the monstrance has a hallmarked solid-silver plaque with the following inscription in French:

"The oak from which this cross is made is contemporary with the birth of Christianity, it was found near Sombernon, a few years ago in a Roman aqueduct whose construction dates back to the conquest of Gaul, it owes its black color to its long stay underground. [dated] 1851."

  • ID# 43-RSSR-225
  • Size 24 1/2 inches (62 cm) tall
  • Age ca. 1851
  • Origin France
  • Materials wood, silver, crystal, silk, Spanish wax
  • Price Price upon request
  • Silver
  • Orthodox Cross

1914 French silver reliquary monstrance with relics of the True Cross of Jesus Christ

Large French cruciform reliquary monstrance made of laquered wood with a solid silver center cavity's framing housing a theca with particles from the wood from the True Cross of Jesus ChristThe relics are displayed inside of a double-crystal theca placed in the center of the reliquary and identified in Latin on a manuscript cedula label as Verae Crvsis (The True Cross). On its back, the cross is secured by an undisturbed seal of red Spanish wax with an imprint of a coat of arms of an unidentified Roman Catholic Cardinal. On the back, the base of the monstrance has a hidden compartment that reveals the original matching authentics documents issued by Cardinal Basilio Pompili (†1931), the Vicar General of Rome (1913–1931).

  • ID# 2-RSGA-15
  • Size 21 inches (54 cm) high
  • Age ca. 1914
  • Origin France / Vatican
  • Materials Wood, silver, glass, silk, Spanish wax
  • Price Price upon request
  • Silver
  • Orthodox Cross

Spectacular French silver reliquary monstrance with relics of the True Cross of Jesus Christ

19th-century French cruciform  reliquary monstrance made of ebony wood decorated with hallmarked solid silver fleur-de-lis finials and housing a theca with particles from the wood from the True Cross of Jesus ChristThe relics are displayed in a  glass-fronted removable theca placed in the center of the reliquary and surrounded by a cruciform micromosaic depicting the Instruments of Passion (Arma Christi). The theca is secured by an undisturbed seal of red Spanish wax with an imprint of a coat of arms of the Order of Friars Minor.

  • ID# 44-RSSR-2
  • Size 17 1/2 inches (44 cm) high
  • Age ca. 19th century
  • Origin France
  • Materials ebony wood, silver, tessera, glass, Spanish wax
  • Price Price upon request
  • Silver
  • Orthodox Cross
New Arrival
1866 French reliquary with relics of the True Cross of Jesus Christ

1866 French reliquary with relics of the True Cross of Jesus Christ

A historically important large round glass-fronted silver pendant reliquary theca housing precious relics of the Wood from the True Cross of Jesus Christ. The precious relics are displayed in a cruciform shape on the ground of collaged paper surrounded by thick gilt silver wire ornamentation and identified in Latin on a manuscript cedula label as Lionum Sanctissimae Crucis Domini Nostri Jesu Christi (Of the Most Holy Wood from the Cross of Our Lord Jesus Christ).  On the back, under a protective cap of silvered brass, the reliquary is secured with a seal of red Spanish wax bearing an imprint with a coat of arms of Monsignor Joseph Fesch (†1839), Archbishop of Lyon (1802–1839), Cardinal-Priest of Santa Maria della Vittoria (1803–1822), Cardinal-Priest of San Lorenzo in Lucina (1822–1839), Sovereign Prince, and the maternal half-uncle of the Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte. 

The following original letter of testimony is attached to the inside surface of the protective cap:

"I the undersigned declare that the present Relic of the wood of the Holy Cross is authentic by the seal to be exposed for the need of veneration of the faithful. Lyon May 3, 1866. Chapocheau, Guardian of the relics". 

  • ID# 03-RSGA-12
  • Size 55 mm (2 1/4 inches) in diameter
  • Age ca. 1820's
  • Origin Lyon, France
  • Materials silver, silvered brass, glass, paper, silk, Spanish wax
  • Price (RESERVED)
  • Silver
  • Orthodox Cross

Large gilt wood reliquary with relics of the True Cross of Jesus Christ

A large ca. 18th century cruciform altar reliquary monstrance of gilt wood housing relics from the wood from the True Cross of Jesus ChristThe relics are displayed in a  glass-fronted  cavity located in the center of the monstrance where they are affixed in a cruciform shape to the background of red silk. On the back, under a protective lid, the cavity is secured by a seal of red wax with a perfectly preserved imprint of a coat of arms of an unidentified Roman Catholic Bishop.  Suitable for public veneration.

  • ID# 33-RSSR-15
  • Size 23 1/2 inches (60 cm) tall
  • Age ca. 18th century
  • Origin France
  • Materials Gilt wood, glass, silk
  • Price Price upon request
  • Orthodox Cross

Monstrance reliquary with relic of the True Cross of Jesus Christ

Elaborate Baroque 18th-century monstrance of gilt wood with crossed Arma Christi surmounted by carved wooden canopy containing oval silver glass-fronted theca housing relic of the Passion of Jesus Christ: particles of the Wood from the True Cross. The relics are mounted in cruciform shape on a background of red silk and surrounded by gold burst and twisted silver wire decoration. They are identified on elaborately cut out paper cedula label as Ex Lingo SS-mae Crucis D.N.J.C. (From the wood of the Most Precious Cross of Our Lord Jesus Christ). The theca is authenticated on the back with perfectly preserved red wax seal of Francesco Gaetano Incontri (†1781), the Archbishop of Florence (p. 1741-1781). 

  • ID# 122-LCD-12
  • Size Monstrance: 42 x 17 cm
  • Age ca. third quarter of the 18th century, Italy
  • Materials gilt wood monstrance and silver theca
  • Price Price upon request
  • Silver
  • Orthodox Cross

1919 documented reliquary with relics of the True Cross of Jesus Christ

An oval crystal-fronted silver pendant reliquary theca housing precious relics of the Wood from the True Cross of Jesus Christ. The sizable relics are displayed in a cruciform shape on the ground of red silk surrounded by gilt paperolle and silver wire ornamentation and identified in Latin on a typeset cedula label as De Ligno Crucis D.N.J.C. (Of the Wood from the Cross of Our Lord Jesus Christ).  On the back, under a protective cap, the reliquary is secured with a seal of red Spanish wax bearing an imprint with a coat of arms of Monsignor St. Guido Maria Conforti (†1931), Bishop of Parma (1907-1931), who himself was canonized as a Saint in 2011 by Pope John Paul II on account of his life of heroic virtue. The relic is accompanied by the original matching authentics document issued by Monsignor Conforti in 1919.

  • ID# 282-RSCR-7
  • Size 33 x 28 mm
  • Age ca. 1919
  • Origin Parma, Italy
  • Materials Silver, crystal, silk, paper, Spanish wax
  • Price Price upon request
  • Silver
  • Orthodox Cross

Documented reliquary with relics of the True Cross of Jesus Christ

Substantial oval glass-fronted silvered metal reliquary theca housing relics from the Holy Wood of the True Cross of Jesus Christ. The relics are affixed to a red silk background in a cruciform shape and identified on a paper cedula in the upper part as D.N.J.C. (Domini Nostri Jesus Christi  - Our Lord Jesus Christ)On the back, under the protective cap, the theca is protected by a seal of red wax with a clear imprint of a coat of arms of fr. Giovanni Tommaso Neuschel (†) in the capacity of Bishop of Parma (1843 - 1852)The reliquary is accompanied by a matching authentics document issued and signed by fr. Neuschel in 1845. 

  • ID# 15-RSMB-125
  • Size 46 x 36 mm
  • Age ca. 1845
  • Origin Parma, Italy
  • Price $5,750
  • Orthodox Cross

1910 Documented reliquary with relics of the True Cross of Jesus Christ

A substantial oval glass-fronted silvered-brass pendant reliquary theca housing precious relics of the Wood from the True Cross of Jesus Christ. The relics are displayed in a cruciform shape on the ground of red silk and identified in Latin on a typeset cedula label as Ex Ligno SS. Cruc. (Of the Wood from the Cross).  On the back, under a protective cap, the reliquary is secured with a seal of red Spanish wax bearing an imprint with a coat of arms of Monsignor St. Guido Maria Conforti (†1931), Bishop of Parma (1907-1931), who himself was canonized as a Saint in 2011 by Pope John Paul II on account of his life of heroic virtue. The relic is accompanied by the original matching authentics document issued by Monsignor Conforti in 1910.

  • ID# 289-RSCR-7
  • Size 41 x 33 mm
  • Age ca. 1910
  • Origin Parma, Italy
  • Materials metal, glass, paper, silk, Spanish wax
  • Price SOLD!
  • Silver
  • Orthodox Cross

Reliquary theca with relics of Jesus Christ - the True Cross and the Holy Bread

Substantial 18th-century oval glass-fronted metal reliquary theca containing two Holy Relics of Christ's life and Passion: of the True Cross and of the Holy Bread. The relics are housed behind a pane of glass,  covered in paper and identified in Latin as De ligno Crucis et / de pane quando satianis (from the True Cross and Bread that Satisfied ). On the back, the theca is secured with the perfectly preserved seal of red Spanish wax bearing an imprint of a coat of arms of Fr. Enrique Laso de la Vega (†1729), Titular Bishop of Thaumacus (1728-1729).

  • ID# 188-RSCR-7
  • Size 65 x 54 mm
  • Age ca. first third of the 18th century
  • Origin Italy
  • Price $3,500
  • Orthodox Cross

Large Russian Icon - The Crucifixion of Jesus Christ with the Descent from the Cross & the Burial of Christ

The icon depicts the the crucified Christ flanked on the left by St.Martha, St. Paul and on the right with St. Mary and St. Anastasia. The vignettes with scenes of the Descent from the Cross and the Burial of Christ are depicted in the upper corners. 

  • ID# 135-089-107-SP2
  • Size 17 1/3 x 14 1/4 inches (44 x 36 cm)
  • Age ca. 1890s
  • Origin Central Russia
  • Materials Egg tempera on silvered, tooled, and gessoed wood
  • Price $3,200
  • Orthodox Cross

Russian icon - The Exaltation of the Holy Cross

The icon depicts the Exaltation of the Holy Cross – one the most important feasts of the Orthodox liturgical year established around the relic of the True Cross, found by Saint Helen and kept in the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem. In the center are Bishop Macarius and another Bishop raising the Cross with the help of two deacons. Empress Helen and her son Emperor Constantine are flanking the group. Behind them, is depicted the Basilica of the Resurrection crowned by five domes (also called the Church of the Holy Sepulchre).

  • ID# 411-046-052-SP2
  • Size 13 3/4 x 12 1/4 inches (35 x 31 cm)
  • Age ca. mid-19th century
  • Origin Old Believer's workshop
  • Materials Egg tempera on parcel git and gessoed wood
  • Price $2,500
  • Orthodox Cross

Russian Icon - The Crucifixion

The icon is depicting crucified Christ flanked by the Virgin Mary, St. Mary Magdalene, St. John the Theologian, and St. Longinus the Centurion.

  • ID# 246-104-075-SP7-7
  • Size 17 1/3 x 14 1/3 in (44 x 36 cm)
  • Age ca. 1900
  • Materials Egg tempera on gessoed wood
  • Price $1,200
  • Orthodox Cross

4-Panel Russian Icon: The Crucifixion and 4 Miracleworking Madonnas

Complex icon depicting the Crucifixion flanked by the Mother of God and St. John under God the Father, with four panels depicting Miracleworking Madonnas

  • ID# 78-102-96-SP6-11
  • Size 12 x 10 in (31 x 26 cm)
  • Age ca. 1900
  • Materials Egg tempera on silvered, tooled, and gessoed wood
  • Price $950
  • Orthodox Cross

The Staurotheke icon with Crucifix and 6 Family Saints

Staurotheke icon with affixed brass and enameled crucifix flanked by six selected family saints.

 

  • ID# 153-048-034-SP6-11
  • Size 13 3/4 x 11 3/4 in (35 x 30 cm)
  • Age ca. 1880's
  • Materials Egg tempera on silvered and gessoed wood with enameled brass insert
  • Price $950
  • Orthodox Cross

Russian four-part Icon with Crucifixion depicting Sooth My Sorrow Mother of God, Our Lady of Vladimir, Saint Nicholas, and Saint Seraphim of Sarovsk

Three border saints are: Saint John the Theologian, Saint Zinaida and Saint Justinia

  • ID# 120-024-108-L60i4-90
  • Size 12 1/4 in x 10 1/4 in (31 cm x 26 cm)
  • Age ca. 1870, Central Russia
  • Materials Egg tempera on gessoed wood
  • Price $900

Russian Icon - icon depicting the Crucifixion, Our Lady of Kazan, St. Nicholas, St. Michael, and St. George

Complex icon depicting the Crucifixion flanked by the Mother of God and St. John under God the Father, with four panels depicting Our Lady of Kazan (top left), St. Nicholas (top right), St. Michael the Archangel, Chief of the Heavenly Host (bottom left), and St. George Slaying the Dragon (Bottom right)

  • ID# 17-52-58-SP6-100
  • Size 13 3/4 x 11 3/4 in (35 x 30 cm)
  • Age ca. 1890s
  • Origin Icon painting village of Kholui
  • Materials Egg tempera on silvered and gessoed wood
  • Price $900
  • Orthodox Cross

Four-Panel icon depicting the Crucifixion, Our Lady of Kazan, Our Lady of the Unburnt Bush, St. Michael the Archangel and St. Nicholas,

  • ID# 207-078-101-SP6-1
  • Size 21 x 17 1/2 in (53 x 44 cm)
  • Age ca. 1900
  • Materials Egg tempera on silvered and gessoed wood
  • Price $900
  • Orthodox Cross

Russian Orthodox brass kiot crucifix cross with mourners

Russian Orthodox eight-sided cross surmounted by two Angels and God Father in Heaven with a scene of the Crucifixion with two rectangular panels (Crucifixion with the Mourners). On the left plate; mourning-Virgin Mary and St. Martha; on the right plate: St. John the Theologian and Saint Martyr Longinus the Centurion. 

 

  • ID# 06-DDMA-75
  • Size 11 cm x 19 cm (4 1/2 in x 7 in)
  • Age ca. 18th century, Vyg, Northern Russia
  • Materials brass
  • Price $500

Small Russian brass pectoral Old Believer's Crucifix cross

  • ID# 21-DDPbA-5
  • Size 6- mm x 32 mm (2 1/2 in x 1 1/2 in)
  • Age ca. 19th century Old Believer's Workshop, Vyg, Northern Russia
  • Materials brass
  • Price $175

The web site showing only a sample of our entire inventory, if you don't see what you are looking for, please contact us.

guarantee seal

Learn about our Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee and No Questions Asked 30-day return policy.

logo stacked sm

Level 60 Trading Co,, LLC

1089 Commonwealth Ave #314,

Boston, MA 02215, USA

Tel: (+1) 786-206-9894

Our local time is

SAVE 5% from your first purchase when you subscribe to receive our infrequent mailings with updates on new arrivals, exclusive offers, and fascinating stories on relevant subjects. 

Interested in
Please wait